|Bayangan Village, Lezo
|St. Isidore the Farmer Church
How to get there:
There are several flights daily from Manila and Cebu to Kalibo International Airport .
1. Take a tricycle from Kalibo airport to Lambingan Beach
2. Hire a private van for the trip to Batan and Tinago Lake and to Lezo.
3. Take a bus or van from the bus terminal in the city center to Tangalan Public Market and hire a tricyle from there to Jawili Falls/Beach.
4. From Roxas City, take a public utility vehicle (PUV) to Kalibo from Punta Dulog Terminal. Travel time is slightly under two hours.
5. From Iloilo, take a bus to Kalibo from Tagbak Terminal in Jaro. Travel time is approximately 3.5 hours.
Images by TravelswithCharie